Industrial Energy Advisory Services
NorthEast Energy offers industrial energy advisory services for industrial and manufacturing clients looking for a long-term partner to help reduce electricity and natural gas energy costs, and select the right energy supplier.
NorthEast Energy Advisors provides advisory services specifically for industrial clientele. We partner with you to help determine the best electricity and natural gas providers. Energy brokers typically represent energy suppliers; however, we are energy advisors, representing our clients to get the best business electricity prices and contract terms.
Our knowledge and experience in evaluating, qualifying, and selecting the correct mix of regional and national energy suppliers ensure that the competitive energy markets work for you. At NorthEast Energy Advisors, we provide multiple energy and natural gas services. On an ongoing basis, NorthEast Energy Advisors will:
- Track current energy costs verses future trending in the electricity and natural gas markets
- Clarify electricity bill changes and how those changes might affect our clients’ businesses
- Discover charges that may be hidden by third-party supplier fees
- Evaluates competitive suppliers and various “buying” programs – to obtain the BEST price
- Determine if Demand Response (DR) programs would be a profitable option
- Audit energy bills for correct sales tax exemptions and supplier billing rates
- Continuously monitors energy indices and regulatory changes for favorable Renewal opportunities on behalf of our clients.
When making electricity or natural gas purchasing decisions, NorthEast Energy Advisors take into consideration ALL the factors, looking to the future use of your energy. Our commercial energy advisors work with you to provide cost-effective and reliable energy advisory services for electricity and natural gas supplies, as well as demand-side services.